"Plug Ugly" Radio Harness (Oiled Latigo)
Just like their namesake, these Radio Harnesses are built to work, not look pretty. Tough, dependable, and hard to beat, the "Plug Ugly" Radio Harness is the most versatile strap on the market. If the toughest, best built radio strap, with quick build times is what you need, look no further.
After 3 years of building the popular, standard Hook N Ladder radio strap, I have gone back to the design table to build the most adjustable, functional radio strap available.
Key Design Features
- Premium US tanned oiled latigo 10-12 oz wt
- All US sourced hardware
- Stainless Steel & Blackened Brass Hardware used throughout
- Fully Adjustable from 57" to 70", no chance of ordering the wrong size
- Low profile buckle system that has been very successful on the Dual Fit Suspenders.
- Mic Tab, Cord Keeper, and Optional Flashlight Mount can be attached anywhere on the front of the strap utilizing Chicago Screws and evenly spaced mounting holes. Harness is custom fit to you, and can be reconfigured anytime with just a screwdriver.
- Stitching Included
- Custom name stamping and (2) emblems on back
- PAINT NOT AVAILABLE ON OILED LATIGO
Combo includes Radio Holster available in (3) configurations.
- Small- Fits smaller radios such as Motorola HT1250, APX8000
- Large- Fits taller radios such as Motorola HT1000, APX7000
- Large With Utility Pouch- Pouch fits most multi-tools with a 4" closed length or knives, flashlights, etc.